Bullets

Taureau noir
Re: Bullets

Post by Taureau noir » November 15th, 2012, 2:11 pm

I use Barnes Expander 300grwith Harvester Black curshrib sabot in my Knight Extreme with 90gr. of BH209 .Harvested last weekend a nice 140 dressed doe at 95 yards complete past through and it did about 30 yards and pile up.Lungs were like Jell-o and a big exit hole .
Taureau noir

aquastang

Post by aquastang » December 11th, 2012, 8:55 pm

In the past I have shot 240 gr. XTP's out of my wolverines with great sucess and 300 gr. in my KP1. I am currently going with the Speer Deep Curl 300 gr. this year over 100 gr. BH209. Work at the range has shown that the Deep Curl shoots pretty much the same out of my KP1 as the XTP's and groups well. Although, Sabotloader has my attention with the Bloodline 275 gr. ...just haven't shot them enough at the range at this point, maybe next year.

lily

Post by lily » August 5th, 2014, 10:59 pm

The gold detectors for sale is the good device to use and have the high quality,you can get more details at detectorall.com

MargeVernet

Post by MargeVernet » September 4th, 2014, 4:46 am

Usually if I want to change the hair style I will buy the cheap hair wigs at the online shop so that it will neither cost me a lot and I can reach the goal of change my hair style easily. And just a week before I bought one synthetic wig For Women online and it makes me look better.

great168

Post by great168 » September 10th, 2014, 12:46 am

The used metal detectors for sale was the good device to use in the daily life,you can go to detectorall.com get more technical information

ryansojo

Post by ryansojo » October 22nd, 2014, 2:58 am

The cellphone signal jammer was the good device to use ,you can get more details at worldjammer.com