BLM making me hunt with a muzzle 12g for deer

bear hunter
BLM making me hunt with a muzzle 12g for deer

Post by bear hunter » February 24th, 2012, 1:49 am

Lopez, island washington. The BLM started to post the land saying shotguns and Archery only. So no more muzzleloading rifles on are public lands. Even though the game departent,and sheriff say that you can use Shotgun,revolver-pistol,and arcery/crossbow in island county. So I had to look for a muzzleloader shotgun to be able to hunt on the BLM public lands durring the muzzle season. I love the muzzle season because I hardly see anyone except :roll: "TREE HUNGERS" :roll: that like to talk shit all the time. I just try to stay deep in the woods. Until I have to carry the deer back the truck. I have to go 3/4 mile of trails and 1/2 mile on the road to the parking lot. :roll: "Hikers every where" :roll: I use to drive to the tail head,but the tree hungers will call the cops and start shit. I will not let them drive me off are Public lands with out a fight. Last season the tree hungers got a county grant and DNR gave them a 50 year lease for 400 acres of public land. Everone use to hunt there now it is closed down. So sad. It won't be long before they close down all hunting or just make all pulic land parks.
Last edited by bear hunter on February 12th, 2013, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

dws123

Re: BLM making me hunt with a muzzle 12g for deer

Post by dws123 » June 26th, 2012, 2:01 am

People are fond of hunting.Hunting is considered as a fun in many people.aoudad hunting is the best way to go for hunting.You used muzzle 12g which is a very heavy weapon to hunt.you enjoyed hunting with this weapon because it is very good when you shot it.

coyotewallace

Post by coyotewallace » June 26th, 2012, 2:18 am

bear hunter wrote:Lopez, island washington. The BLM started to post the land saying shotguns and Archery only. So no more muzzleloading rifles on are public lands. Even though the game departent,and sheriff say that you can use Shotgun,revolver-pistol,and arcery/crossbow in island county. So I had to look for a muzzleloader shotgun to be able to hunt on the BLM public lands durring the muzzle season. I love the muzzle season because I hardly see anyone except :roll: "TREE HUNGERS" :roll: that like to talk shit all the time. I just try to stay deep in the woods. Until I have to carry the deer back the truck. I have to go 3/4 mile of trails and 1/2 mile on the road to the parking lot. :roll: "Hikers every where" :roll: I use to dive to the tail head,but the tree hungers will call the cops and start shit. I will not let them drive me off are Public lands with out a fight. Last season the tree hungers got a county grant and DNR gave them a 50 year lease for 400 acres of public land. Everone use to hunt there now it is closed down. So sad. It won't be long before they close down all hunting or just make all pulic land parks.
Bear Hunter...you know thats Westren Wa.(Damn tree huggers)as well as I do! time to move, lol

I have never used the :
TK2000...just a thought

http://www.knightrifles.com/tk2000/

not sure, but if it's legal I have a fine shooting Glock G20 SF 10mm w/ 6 3/4"that will put it on any BT
...;pick your bullet weight...155,165,180 or 200 got em all

dws123

Post by dws123 » June 26th, 2012, 10:53 pm

Beer hunting is the best to enjoy hunting also but it is a little risky too because beer is a dangerous animal so you have to keep precautions while hunting beer.

Smoke Pole

Post by Smoke Pole » July 5th, 2012, 1:58 pm

Ha, I've been beer hunting before but I always make sure to leave my gun at home! :lol:

sqezer

Post by sqezer » July 5th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Good 1 smoke pole. ;)

bear hunter

Post by bear hunter » March 29th, 2013, 4:00 am

coyotewallace wrote:
bear hunter wrote:Lopez, island washington. The BLM started to post the land saying shotguns and Archery only. So no more muzzleloading rifles on are public lands. Even though the game departent,and sheriff say that you can use Shotgun,revolver-pistol,and arcery/crossbow in island county. So I had to look for a muzzleloader shotgun to be able to hunt on the BLM public lands durring the muzzle season. I love the muzzle season because I hardly see anyone except :roll: "TREE HUNGERS" :roll: that like to talk shit all the time. I just try to stay deep in the woods. Until I have to carry the deer back the truck. I have to go 3/4 mile of trails and 1/2 mile on the road to the parking lot. :roll: "Hikers every where" :roll: I use to dive to the tail head,but the tree hungers will call the cops and start shit. I will not let them drive me off are Public lands with out a fight. Last season the tree hungers got a county grant and DNR gave them a 50 year lease for 400 acres of public land. Everone use to hunt there now it is closed down. So sad. It won't be long before they close down all hunting or just make all pulic land parks.
Bear Hunter...you know thats Westren Wa.(Damn tree huggers)as well as I do! time to move, lol

I have never used the :
TK2000...just a thought

http://www.knightrifles.com/tk2000/

not sure, but if it's legal I have a fine shooting Glock G20 SF 10mm w/ 6 3/4"that will put it on any BT
...;pick your bullet weight...155,165,180 or 200 got em all
I pick up a sxs CVA 12g and baged a deer with it and I also picked up a tk2000 to and baged one . my buddys girl also baged her first deer to. I just pick tk2000 up last momth for 200.00 new never fired turkey forever. They work great on deer 30 yards or less with 15 pellets of 00 or #1 buck shot.

JeanKrauth

Post by JeanKrauth » September 16th, 2014, 4:25 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of XM Signal Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Return to “Deer Hunting”