What load are you using?

hydrashocker
Re: What load are you using?

Post by hydrashocker » January 7th, 2013, 11:07 am

for those using Blackhorn - did you have to drill out your breechplug?
No, just using the 209 bare primer conversion breech plug. SKU: M900046 http://www.knightrifles.com/209-convers ... h-plug-46/

What grain bullet and type on the .454?????

aquastang

Post by aquastang » February 6th, 2013, 12:25 am

The 300 gr. Speer Deep Curl performed very well during the late muzzleloader season here in Iowa. Dropped a 10-point in his tracks just as he was getting ready to cross a property line fence. Good thing too, he was headed for deep ravine that I would not have wanted to drag him out of. Got lucky enough to recover bullet as it glanced and logged in right leg...fanned out really nice. Still, I think I'll do a little more work on Bloodlines and Barnes Spitfires before next season. The Barnes shot well once at the range, but I was not able to duplicate. Got some boattail sabots from Harvester and will give them a try.

stevenstell

Post by stevenstell » March 25th, 2013, 8:29 am

I see where someone is using fffg 777 in there kp-1. I was under the impression that we are to use only ffg 777. in Colorado we cannot use sabots either. I have seen folks using hornaday and pb. does anyone have the latest and greatest for the kp-1 loads.

lily

Post by lily » August 8th, 2014, 1:58 am

The metal dectors really the good device to use,you can get more details at detectorall.com

two

Post by two » August 14th, 2014, 5:00 am

Wrote:"Oh by the way, I pulled out the jacketed breech plug and bought a Bare 209 breech plug from Knight...."

Talking about the wireless, i would like to recommend the wireless two way car alarm ,this is have the good working condition,you can have a look at