Wolverine Trigger Asm

tla100
Wolverine Trigger Asm

Post by tla100 » February 14th, 2013, 10:52 am

I was cleaning my Wolverine for end of the year storage. While trying to slide breech plug wrench in, it would not go with trigger pulled. So I took stock off and trigger asm off. I noticed the rear of the trigger asm was loose and not together. I am looking for a parts break down. It portrudes thru the bottom of reciever and contacts the hammer asm. I tried calling Knight 2 times and no return calls. I found one parts listing on another site but do not need the whold trigger, just a pin I believe. Thank You, Timmy

Oh, good thing I did not need a follow up shot while whitetail huntin.....the Bloodline bullet did its job with silver dollar size entry and exit holes the ribcage. Deer did not take 1 step and piled up.

tla100

Re: Wolverine Trigger Asm

Post by tla100 » February 14th, 2013, 11:04 am

The piece that is loose is on the top side of trigger that is parallel with the safety lever. Sorry for lack of terminology

tla100

Post by tla100 » February 26th, 2013, 10:40 am

Anybody?

longrifle 67

Post by longrifle 67 » March 9th, 2013, 7:43 pm

can't help with the pin, but you don't need the plug wrench. An 11mm or 7/16 socket and a 1/4" extension and ratchet work great and you can bypass the trigger sear altogether. drop the socket in the breach and slide it over the plug and insert the extension from the rear and turn. Dump both out the breach one at a time when removed. You will still need to remove the hammer though. You can get the schematic online from Numrich arms.com. They may have the pin. Inventory is getting pretty slim. Good luck. Keep trying knight's 866 number, they will eventually answer.

Return to “Wolverine”