My 2011 RimRock, Wa MLer Bull

coyotewallace
My 2011 RimRock, Wa MLer Bull

Post by coyotewallace » February 26th, 2012, 5:46 am

Killed this bull Oct.1st 2011

sabotloader

Re: My 2011 RimRock, Wa MLer Bull

Post by sabotloader » February 26th, 2012, 10:49 am

Awesome bull.. and loaded whole... You must be Superman..

All the elk I have shoot in many years of hunting I have only been able to load one animal whole one time...

Keep on Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a blast

coyotewallace

Post by coyotewallace » February 26th, 2012, 11:10 am

sabotloader wrote:Awesome bull.. and loaded whole... You must be Superman..

All the elk I have shoot in many years of hunting I have only been able to load one animal whole one time...

Mike,

Nope not "Superman" Just worked out all the way around that morning....Thank the lord still to this day for such and excellent and safe hunt.

sabotloader

Post by sabotloader » February 26th, 2012, 11:24 am

coyotewallace wrote:

Mike,

Nope not "Superman" Just worked out all the way around that morning....Thank the lord still to this day for such and excellent and safe hunt.

Well congratulations to ya! to trip up one of those big bulls is really a huge accomplishment... and more importantly I know how good you had to feel at that time and moment...

Have you been able to do much shooting with that new DISC yet? How far is it from Puyallup to Benton City? or the Tri-Cites... I am headed that way mid-march.

coyotewallace

Post by coyotewallace » February 26th, 2012, 11:54 am

sabotloader wrote:
coyotewallace wrote:

Mike,

Well congratulations to ya! to trip up one of those big bulls is really a huge accomplishment... and more importantly I know how good you had to feel at that time and moment...

Have you been able to do much shooting with that new DISC yet? How far is it from Puyallup to Benton City? or the Tri-Cites... I am headed that way mid-march.
I have only been able to get to the range once since I bought the CarbonKnight, have yet to get to shoot the LRH..

just googled the trip and it showed 3 hours 34 mins
218.2 mi -
I will talk to a friend of mine and see if I can put a trip over that way for March...I'll let you know asap

sabotloader

Post by sabotloader » February 26th, 2012, 5:28 pm

coyotewallace wrote:I have only been able to get to the range once since I bought the CarbonKnight, have yet to get to shoot the LRH..

just googled the trip and it showed 3 hours 34 mins
218.2 mi -
I will talk to a friend of mine and see if I can put a trip over that way for March...I'll let you know asap
That would really be cool... Another thing we might research... what area might be about half way where could catch up with each other... Probably have to find a range in the area also though because I certainly would not know where we could target shoot on public property.

I do have a couple of spots in the Benton City area + there a Range there also if everything else fails. I would bring the rudiments of shooting I have a partable bench + I can bring a folding table that you could roll up to... Plus once I got you shooting clay birds at longer ranges and at different angle you would really get hooked... It is a ball of fun breaking those birds...

I just looked up my ML schedule also... Not only will I be in the area on a March weekend I will be in Benton City for a ML shoot on Saturday April 21 - so Sunday the 21 would be a good day to go shooting also...

mike

bear hunter

Post by bear hunter » February 26th, 2012, 9:19 pm

NICE BULL....... I hunted RimRock many times. Could of shoot a lot of nice bulls,but never had the branched bull tag. One of these days I hope to get drawn.

coyotewallace

Post by coyotewallace » February 27th, 2012, 12:17 am

bear hunter wrote:NICE BULL....... I hunted RimRock many times. Could of shoot a lot of nice bulls,but never had the branched bull tag. One of these days I hope to get drawn.
Thx Bear...It is a good draw! Hope to hit it again one day

sqezer

Post by sqezer » February 27th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Very nice bull.

Return to “The Trophy Room”