Price.

jlindsay+
Price.

Post by jlindsay+ » January 13th, 2013, 9:54 am

The price for a New Mountaineer just went up 70$ in one day on this website??? From 809$ to 879$....just bought one yesterday brand new for 645$...check out Cheaperthandirt.com.

GADawg

Re: Price.

Post by GADawg » January 17th, 2013, 6:44 pm

If ctd raised their prices I am not suprised. They are gougers of the lowest order. Since Sandy Hook they might as well be an auction sight. They will never get my business again.

jlindsay+

Post by jlindsay+ » January 17th, 2013, 11:32 pm

I think you misunderstood what I wrote. This website.."Knight Rifles" is the one that raised the price by 70$...not CTD. I bought mine from CTD for $645...here they want $879. Big difference.

GADawg

Post by GADawg » January 19th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Sorry. I would assume that CtD makes no money from MLs which is why they can gut the prices. I was mainly referring to CtDs recent gouging on mags and ammo. We could call it demand or what it really is, which is praying on the fears of the shooting public. The unfortunate fact about the wonderf rifles made by knight seems to be the niche market for 100% American made goodness, which, thanks to our ridiculous corporate tax structure, makes these guns fairly expensive, and likely to become ever more so.

Return to “Mountaineer”