Fantastic service Knight

RGJZ06
Fantastic service Knight

Post by RGJZ06 » December 15th, 2012, 3:54 pm

I received my new Mountaineer a little while ago. It's one of their 25th AE models. It had a walnut stock with very little figure. I was disappointed to say the least. I ordered this gun in .52 to hunt with during my trip to Ohio. Ohio has a late ML season that takes place in January. Plenty to time to get this new gun dialed in. I called Knight about the stock and they said to send it back for a refund. So it was off to UPS to send it back. I have a little history with the 25th AE as I already own one in .50. The .50 has a beautiful burl walnut stock. I'd say it would be graded at AA or so. I'm no expert in stock grading but I own several guns with AA and AAA wood so I know a little bit about stock wood.

The hunt was still on but I wanted to use the .52 for the first time. Disappointed but I was still good to go. I'd take my MHDE with me as a backup gun. That gun is a .50 and is a tack driver. I always like to take a backup gun or bow, if I'm bow hunting. I live about 900 miles from where I hunt in Ohio so I like to have a backup plan for everything.

I tracked the package back to them. They received it in two days so now I was just waiting for my refund. Two days later I received an email from UPS. A package fron Knight was on it's way to me and will arrive the next day. What the heck is this, I was thinking so I call the 800 number to find out. Oh yes Mr. Jones, we found a nice stock for you so we changed out the stock and we're sending it back to you. Please let us know what you think about this new stock when it arrives. I was blown away by this as I was not expecting anything like this.

I unboxed the new package and was blown away by this new gun. I would say this new stock is a AA+ if there is such a thing. I've never received service like this from a gun maker at this price point. They even put a note in the box with the gun with a thank you for purchasing a gun from them and hoped I liked the new stock. Thank you Gordy and Robin for working with me on this gun. It is outstanding and so are you. I am now a customer for life, well done.

RGJA06

sourdough44

Re: Fantastic service Knight

Post by sourdough44 » December 16th, 2012, 7:04 am

Good to hear. I am a life-long customer too.

bigbullelk

Post by bigbullelk » January 27th, 2013, 10:29 pm

so good 2 hear!! I love there muzzleloaders!

JRW

Hntbambi

Post by Hntbambi » February 2nd, 2013, 10:33 am

Lets see pics of the new stock.

Return to “Mountaineer”