New Scope for the Mountaineer

RGJZ06
New Scope for the Mountaineer

Post by RGJZ06 » December 8th, 2012, 9:09 am

What scope do you use for hunting with your Mountaineer, Disc Extreme, etc.? I'm looking for a good short and long range scope. What do you guys think about Leupolds ML scopes?

Thanks,

RGJZ06

a1smokepole

Re: New Scope for the Mountaineer

Post by a1smokepole » December 9th, 2012, 11:28 am

I use tasco scopes on three and a vortex on one and all have mill dots tasco have over 500+ rounds on them and the vortex around 150 rounds. its mostly what you like in a scope and $.

hunterwhop

Post by hunterwhop » December 10th, 2012, 8:42 pm

I have a leupold ultimate slam 2x7x33 SABR the only down side is the multiple aim points in my opinion clutter up the view but love them for long distance also get a lot more time in the woods as the leupold as with better scopes pull more light in you get like an extra 30 minutes ie too dark to see look thru scope watch prices though some will gouge you. A 3x9x40 at cheaper than dirt .com was 209.00 while the same scope at one of the big three was 249.00 my advice go look thru a bunch and see what feel better then price shop online stay away from walmart scopes. make sure the leupold is a gold ring for a cheaper version look at redfield because leupold bought them last year.

RGJZ06

Post by RGJZ06 » December 11th, 2012, 6:22 am

Gents, thanks for replying to my post. I have a few bucks sitting in my Cabales kitty so I'll buy one from them.

RGJZ06

Return to “Mountaineer”