Knight Mountaineer .52 cal (pics)

chaded
Knight Mountaineer .52 cal (pics)

Post by chaded » June 2nd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Well here she is. I have had quite the learning curve over the past two days being that I've never owned a Knight and had some trouble with how things worked. But thanks to sabotloader helping me and allowing me to bug him I have gotten through the basics I believe. (Thanks Mike). I was concerned with this gun being too long for me but it handles very well and it is a fine gun assuming it shoots, which I'm sure it will. I apologize for the pictures, my camera is not the greatest so these picture were the best I could do.

crockett

Re: Knight Mountaineer .52 cal (pics)

Post by crockett » June 2nd, 2012, 5:06 pm

very nice....hope she treats you right!

chaded

Post by chaded » June 2nd, 2012, 11:50 pm

Thanks. I'm sure she will. I can't wait to go shoot. I'm waiting on the funds for a scope but I may just shoot some open sights because it may be a little bit before I get it all put together. I almost want to take my Leupold VX-R off my other muzzy but it shoots too good where it is at and it would be a shame to touch it.

coyotewallace

Post by coyotewallace » June 3rd, 2012, 2:03 am

Sure looks like it but could one take a western kit and make this rifle legal for Wa.??

chaded

Post by chaded » June 4th, 2012, 11:53 am

coyote, I'm not sure to be honest. Hopefully someone could chime in with that answer.

sabotloader

Post by sabotloader » June 4th, 2012, 5:27 pm

coyotewallace wrote:Sure looks like it but could one take a western kit and make this rifle legal for Wa.??

There is not a Western kit made for them yet - but it could be done - just need the right length breech plug...
Keep on Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a blast

coyotewallace

Post by coyotewallace » June 4th, 2012, 7:35 pm

I see... thx Mike

Return to “Mountaineer”