Well I went and did it...

chaded
Well I went and did it...

Post by chaded » May 29th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I know a few of you but some I don't so hello to everyone. I just bought a new .52 caliber Mountaineer (my first Knight) like an hour ago and I've already started waiting at the window for the delivery guy to bring it.... :) I hope that I can contribute with some data for the .52 caliber. Also hope this thing shoots well because I have high expectations!!! :lol:

crockett

Re: Well I went and did it...

Post by crockett » May 29th, 2012, 9:06 pm

welcome to the site...what stock did you get? i got one in .52 last week with the shadow grey thumbhole and it will be here thursday. :D

chaded

Post by chaded » May 29th, 2012, 9:12 pm

Thanks crockett, I got the Olive Thumbhole stock with mine. I love wooded stocks but I will admit that I do prefer a synthetic so I was glad to see the Mountaineer offered in it.

a1smokepole

Post by a1smokepole » May 29th, 2012, 9:42 pm

welcome chad to the fourm that 52cal will be sweet 325gr ftx hornady shot good and the 300gr socom barnes bullet shot good for me

crockett

Post by crockett » May 29th, 2012, 9:45 pm

that's great...i had been waiting for a shadow grey stock for some time and finally got one and they seem to be a diferent style with vents in the forend of the stock! best of luck to you with yours!

chaded

Post by chaded » May 29th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Thanks guys. I wonder if mine will be here tomorrow. :lol:

sabotloader

Post by sabotloader » May 29th, 2012, 10:33 pm

chaded wrote:Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I know a few of you but some I don't so hello to everyone. I just bought a new .52 caliber Mountaineer (my first Knight) like an hour ago and I've already started waiting at the window for the delivery guy to bring it.... :) I hope that I can contribute with some data for the .52 caliber. Also hope this thing shoots well because I have high expectations!!! :lol:
They shoot pretty good.... and I am not the best shot in the world but the 52 helps me look good.

Here a collection of different pictures.... It is not a Mountaineer... but it is a 52

Keep on Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a blast

sqezer

Post by sqezer » May 31st, 2012, 1:32 pm

First off, welcome aboard Chad, Second sabotloader I just love the way you post your shooting results. ;)

sabotloader

Post by sabotloader » May 31st, 2012, 1:44 pm

sqezer wrote:First off, welcome aboard Chad, Second sabotloader I just love the way you post your shooting results. ;)
I kant rite - so pics r bet ter.
Keep on Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a blast

crockett

Post by crockett » May 31st, 2012, 2:50 pm

got mine today......very happy with my choice. :D
i'll get some pics up when i take her out! thanks to everyone that posted info on bullets and loads hopefully it will save time and money!