don't know where to put this....knight American

celt1314
don't know where to put this....knight American

Post by celt1314 » August 18th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Hi i'm new to this forum and new to mls. I moved to Illinois and now need to buy a ml for hunting. There is a shop down the street that has a knight American for 175. my questions....... are they good rifles? What kind of powder? What kind of primers? And what kind of bullets? Can it shoot round ball? Basically any info on this subject would be very helpful. Thanks.

celt1314

Re: don't know where to put this....knight American

Post by celt1314 » August 19th, 2012, 11:36 am

Does anyone know where I can find the video for this rifle.. I bought it this morning. It also can with some of those red caps. Are they one time use?
Last edited by celt1314 on August 19th, 2012, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » August 19th, 2012, 6:44 pm

Image Image

Well here is my first bp ever. Hunting here is shotgun with slugs, black powder or revolver. I've got the shotty, now have the bp rifle, just need a revolver. This is an American Knight 50 caliber muzzle loader. It takes the 209 shotgun primer. The primer loads into a little plastic jacket so the rifle is water proof. I also got a powder measure and a "p" pad. I now need to get my divers license switched to get my foid card to get my hunting license to get my deer tag!pheww! Almost there. I was looking at the newer style break action tcs and traditions and cvas but all of then are using barrels from Spain with questionable tolerance levels. This rifle us us made and assembled with a green mountain barrel that has a 200 yard accuracy guarantee. I've talked to some locals about the public hunting grounds and was told that most shots are under 100 yards so I might take the scope off. Any way...here she is...

celt1314

Post by celt1314 » August 20th, 2012, 10:04 am

All righty then

Return to “DISC Extreme”