The history of the ML85????

tituscrssh
can you help me with my shoes question?

Post by tituscrssh » September 9th, 2012, 8:39 am

what causes smelly feet? I have noticed all my casual and formal shoes make my feet smell something that has began inter fearing with work since I feel uncomfortable as people complain of a dirty smell. I have tried several remedies but non works! How do I stop the problem?

fisherman629

Re: The history of the ML85????

Post by fisherman629 » June 25th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Hello, I am also a new owner of the Mk-85 .54 , s/n 407800. I was also looking to find out more info about mine by getting an owners manual. Wondering exactly how old it is ? Twist rate ?

Waiting for the last few things to get here in the mail, including a nice zero magnification scope. We have many big game animals here in Utah. This is my first muzzleloader, 55 years old, always shot open sights on rifles, till a few years ago. Been taking mule deer since I was 13, 1 shot kills, and eating them of course. Eyes aren't what they used to be so, a scope will top it off.

Mine has been changed to use musket caps, #301, 4 wing, has the grey laminated stock, and octagon receiver, 3x9 scope. It looks brand new and has been shot on 2 hunts that were 1 shot kills. Very clean. The seller had 32 muzzle loaders, only 2 modern, and I bought 1 of them for $225.00.

I am excited to have .54 for a little more knock power. This is going to give me a few more hunting choices and areas here in Utah. Not many people hunt muzzleloader here and the season is right after the bow hunt , so the animals haven't been shot at for a year, and are very calm.

I feel like a kid at Christmas with a new toy.
Thanks in advance, if any one can help or has any advise.

Utah Hunter and fisherman

PS I bought 348 grain, Powerbelt / Copper for mule deer.

GMB54-120

Post by GMB54-120 » June 30th, 2014, 9:35 am

As a 54cal fan, i love the 54x50 sabots. The Speer 300gr and 325gr are excellent bullets for this application. The 325gr is actually the bullet Knight shipped with the MK85 54cal.
Green Mountain 54-120 Brush Gun
Elite 45 blued
Original DISC 45 SS
LRH 52cal

elkhunter5x5

Post by elkhunter5x5 » July 20th, 2014, 7:19 am

I Have a MK85 with a green mountain barrel and it drives tacks at 100 yds. No problems with gun at all. I've harvested a 6x6 elk with the rifle using 100 gains of powder and 345 grain power belt. After shot the elk went 55 yards and fell over dead. So anyone wanting to hunt elk with this rife can do so with out any problems. Good hunting to all.

july

Post by july » August 8th, 2014, 3:55 am

The phone jammers for sale is the good device to use,you can get more details at jammerall.com