Knight T Bolt Manual

NatNat2
Knight T Bolt Manual

Post by NatNat2 » November 26th, 2015, 9:26 pm

I have tried to locate a manual for my Knight T Bolt. It is a old rifle but it is in new condition. First I tried the Knight rifle company. They do not have it listed and told me it was an old rifle made prior to the current ownership of the Knight Company. I also tried Gunbroker, Ebay & Numrich Arms with no luck. Hunting season has already started and I would like to get the sights adjusted for use this year. First I need to know how I should properly maintain the rifle. If anyone can tell me where I can obtain a manual for the T Bolt I sure would be grateful. If anyone can send me a copy of their manual I would be glad to pay for their effort.

garyjr

Re: Knight T Bolt Manual

Post by garyjr » December 13th, 2015, 2:21 pm

Tried too send you a message, but for some reason I was being blocked, by your server. If you send me a differant email this week some time I can rescan and send too you. Also pulling it apart is much easier then you think! Just a small trick too it

Gary

garyjr

Post by garyjr » December 24th, 2015, 10:06 pm

Had time too rescan a copy of the owners manual Full. sent it in 5 emails.

Jeffrey1964

Post by Jeffrey1964 » May 25th, 2016, 11:08 pm

I just bought a Tbolt and need the manual. I also need to find front swivel stud, nut and ramrod leaf spring. Please help if you can . Thanks

garyjr

Post by garyjr » February 20th, 2018, 3:55 am

if not i have it again, if you didn't get it already.
Attachments
Guns Covered.jpeg
Guns Covered.jpeg (181.25KiB)Viewed 11328 times