WANTED-Knight Hawkeye .50 HK-94 Pistol

NYHUNTER
WANTED-Knight Hawkeye .50 HK-94 Pistol

Post by NYHUNTER » January 29th, 2014, 10:48 pm

I'm looking for a good MML/Knight Hawkeye pistol. These were made between 1993 and 1995 and came with instructions, accessories and also included a video on how to load and use the gun. They were made in a stainless steel and blued barrel versions with a synthetic or laminated wood stock. I'd like to find one that still has the accessories if possible. The price range I have seen them at is anywhere from $200.00 to $600.00 depending on condition. There are a few on Armslist for $350.00 and I was able to negotiate with the owners for $275.00 but their dealers in Kentucky and Florida would not ship to my dealer here in New York. Too much hassle/paperwork.......If you know of anyone who is selling one please contact me. Thank you!
Attachments
hawkeye.jpg
hawkeye.jpg (62.39KiB)Viewed 10027 times

DiscMan

Re: WANTED-Knight Hawkeye .50 HK-94 Pistol

Post by DiscMan » February 12th, 2014, 10:50 am

You might try the traveling Hunter on Facebook. A former Knight pro-staff member and a big Knight collection. He is now with CVA

groundhogshooter

Post by groundhogshooter » July 24th, 2015, 10:43 am

I have a blued version that has scope bases and has been converted to 209 primer. It is in great shape, been used very little. Would part with it if the price was right.

hawkeyemd

Post by hawkeyemd » January 19th, 2017, 11:43 am

To Groundhogshooter: I have a Knight Hawkeye HK 94 .50 cal. Pistol. I noticed on your comment that your pistol has been converted to use 209 primers. Could you give me any info on where you purchased your conversion kit ? I haven't been able to find one. Any info would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks, HawkeyeMd