Knight LK-II

cayuga
Knight LK-II

Post by cayuga » April 6th, 2012, 11:02 pm

This was shot on a nice sunny day at 44 yards using an Knight Model LK-II 50 caliber rifle. The rifle has a 1-28 twist, a 22 inch barrel and mounted on the rifle is a Simmons 2.5x20mm Prosport scope. I have always said this is a very unappreciated rifle. They make a great stalking rifle. And for short range tree stand work, which is what I use it for, there could not be a better rifle. I was shooting 80 grains of Goex 3f powder and a 300 grain Hornady .452 XTP in a MMP hph24 sabot. Winchester Magnum #11 caps were the ignition source. And I was swabbing between shots with pure alcohol 70%. One of the ten shots got away from me. Other then that one.. I was real happy with the rifle and the way it shot.

sqezer

Re: Knight LK-II

Post by sqezer » April 7th, 2012, 8:38 am

Great shooting Dave, if you here of someone looking for a LK-II, I have one I'm going to part with.

cayuga

Post by cayuga » April 7th, 2012, 8:52 pm

I have three of them myself. They are a good little rifle. Great for walking around. But if someone I find is looking, I will let you know.

sqezer

Post by sqezer » May 8th, 2012, 3:12 am

Thanks, I should be up your way soon, I'm hoping my custom 25-06 will soon be done. ;)

DrFred

Post by DrFred » June 9th, 2012, 7:58 am

I have two great to have

Return to “Target Pictures”