Putting away my LK-93 for another year

Whiskerfish
Putting away my LK-93 for another year

Post by Whiskerfish » December 7th, 2012, 2:43 pm

I bought her new (I forget the year) and have 66 notches on the stock now. She has never failed me. I only wish I could find a slug gun with half the accuracy this thing has.

Scrubbed her down inside and out and lubed her up good, almost time to lock her up in the cabinet for another year. Like saying goodbye to an old friend every December!!

Whiskerfish

Re: Putting away my LK-93 for another year

Post by Whiskerfish » January 20th, 2014, 6:54 pm

2013 is done and the Knight did not disappoint. It was my best year in a while. No monsters but the Knight accounted for 7 more kills. 5 bucks and 2 Does taken in S.C. Va. and N.Y. Up over 70 notches on the stock now and she will still touch bullet holes at 50 yards if I can hold it tight enough! I think this is the best 199 bucks I ever spent on a gun.

a1smokepole

Post by a1smokepole » January 21st, 2014, 10:42 am

Yes they our fine shooters all the knights I have do all some.

sourdough44

Post by sourdough44 » January 21st, 2014, 12:00 pm

I only took 2 deer with my M-L this year. I never saw a buck that met the specs of the property I was hunting, took 2 anterless. Once it warms up I plan on some more shooting & testing with the M-L. During the off season I clean up then put a light oil coat inside & out. I set the breech plug by the gun so I can peek inside & run a patch at times.

I'm a little picky about triggers, & my backup slug gun doesn't compare to my Knight Elite trigger.

Return to “Wolverine”