Disc Extreme Bolt adapter problem

dbwinters
Disc Extreme Bolt adapter problem

Post by dbwinters » July 4th, 2014, 6:18 pm

I bought a new disc extreme a couple years ago and liked the idea of the bare 209 primer modification. It's worked fine but I knew that sooner or later the bolt adapter would get lost as it falls off the bolt easily when removed. Sure enough, after last years hunt I can't find it. Knight sent me 2 more of the adapters although they had a different finish. While they fit on the bolt fine, the bolt wouldn't close on either of them. This is pretty frustrating as I'm counting on Knights reputation

Has anyone has this problem, and is there a fix I can do (other than going back to the original breech plug and plasic primer holder?

Thanks!

GwennVassie

Re: Disc Extreme Bolt adapter problem

Post by GwennVassie » September 23rd, 2014, 2:06 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of UHF Signal Jammer has their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Return to “DISC Extreme”