Toby Bridges/NAMH

Smoke Pole
Toby Bridges/NAMH

Post by Smoke Pole » May 2nd, 2012, 4:33 pm

Looks like Knight Rifles has cut all ties with Toby Bridges. Apparently he was wanting the company to give him money and muzzleloaders…apparently they didn’t agree to his terms so he decided to start bashing them. Sad to see, guess Toby turned out to be a phony. Wonder which gun company will be unlucky enough to pick him up next?

BPHunt

Re: Toby Bridges/NAMH

Post by BPHunt » May 2nd, 2012, 4:59 pm

Not surprising, most hunters who read online articles have known for a long time not to trust anything Toby writes on his site.

GMB54-120

Post by GMB54-120 » May 2nd, 2012, 5:52 pm

I guess something happened. I dont see Knight as a primary sponsor anymore and there is even a Savage on the home page which i find a bit surprising even if it was using a modern black powder "substitute". :D
Green Mountain 54-120 Brush Gun
Elite 45 blued
Original DISC 45 SS
LRH 52cal

TomDrechsler

Post by TomDrechsler » May 5th, 2012, 8:01 am

When i first heard Knight Rifles was sponsoring Toby Bridges i new future problems would arise. After the fiasco with savage Arms and Henry Ball how could anyone ever trust him again? After looking at Tobys sight it does look like Knight has finnaly stopped sponsoring him. It would not surprise me if we see blown up muzzleloaders and faulty parts coming from Toby and his friends. I guess we will sit back and see what he comes up with next. :(

Blackpowder4me

Post by Blackpowder4me » May 5th, 2012, 8:08 am

I was extremely disappointed back when I saw they were sponsoring him to begin with. At least it appears it didn't last long. An interesting list of primary sponsors . Mostly bullets companies, cci and alliant powder. What happened to Blackhorn ?

jimbeam

Post by jimbeam » May 16th, 2012, 3:37 pm

http://randywakeman.com/HowToBlowUpASavage10ML.htm

READ THIS ARTICLE!!!! It will answer alot of questions about Toby Bridges, most importantly, that he is nothing but a sell out who will say anything for a buck! :lol:

DrFred

Post by DrFred » June 9th, 2012, 7:56 am

that's bad news