TV Muzzleloader Shows

Typical171
TV Muzzleloader Shows

Post by Typical171 » March 25th, 2012, 9:53 pm

I have always been a fan of the TC muzzleloader, but I'm really tired of seeing every muzzleloader show with a TC in it. Its like its the only muzzleloader out there. I was turned onto the Knight Mountaineer after a South Dakota whitetail hunt and a friend of mine was shooting a Knight. Well after shooting his I knew I just had to get one. Wow is what I had to say when that Mountaineer showed up. The workmanship on that rifle was as good as anything I have ever seen. It shoots really tight groups (it out shoots my Triumph) and very reliable. But I wonder why isn't any of these outdoor programs picking up on this????

sqezer

Re: TV Muzzleloader Shows

Post by sqezer » March 26th, 2012, 2:42 pm

I was ONCE a TC OWNER can you imagine where TC would be if it wasn't for there THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of DOLLARS spent on advertising, and how much is being paid to the ACTORS that are shooting them. :o Did I really say that? YEP I DID. :lol: I love all my KNIGHTS.

Jimmer

Re: TV Muzzleloader Shows

Post by Jimmer » April 22nd, 2012, 10:48 pm

I bought my first Knight at the insistence of the local sporting good store. Loved how it felt and shot. Then the disc came along. The competition said "your hunt is over if you forget your discs". What an unfair assessment of how the disc system works. I have never forgot my discs, they are attached to my primers! I love the design and how easy it makes a follow up shot. My buddy got caught up in the Thompson hype and purchased one even after extreme persuasion on my part to buy a Knight. Since his purchase he has forgot his primers, had them get stuck in his breech plug, ruining any chance for a follow up shot as well as damaging the breech plug. To top it all off he can't get it to shoot any where near as accurate as my Knight. All I can say is Thompson is hook-em and crook-em. Now Knight that's the real deal! Quality, accuracy and reliability! Whenever he complains about his Thompson I say " should have bought a Knight".