Knight Muzzleloader Customer Service

mclutts
Knight Muzzleloader Customer Service

Post by mclutts » July 21st, 2014, 1:02 pm

To Whom it may concern:
I have been trying to get someone in the customer service dept. to follow through with an order I placed at the begging of July and no one will return my phone calls. Knight Service Dept. is telling me through e-mail that I have received my order when I haven't, and when I try to respond to there email it comes by "undeliverable". So I have to generate a new email every time I want to say something to customer service. Is this what I can expect through the new ownership at Knight Muzzleloader?? If so than I will switch to Thompson Center.. If this issue is not resolved I will contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Michael Clutts
Las Vegas NV

craigos

Re: Knight Muzzleloader Customer Service

Post by craigos » July 23rd, 2014, 11:30 pm

Sir

I had the same issue, and still having issues. I ordered a Ultra Lite (western edition) on May 28th, I must of called like 6 times after 3 weeks my status didnt change, no return calls - then I filled out their customer service form on their website - and finally got a person to respond and gun showed up after 4 weeks. Problems continued - they shipped the wrong #11 nipple (wrong thread) so wrote on the online form, and they sent me a new one - i thought finally I can shoot this baby - nope - on loading up a #11 the firing pin doesnt hit the cap, tried the musket nipple and same. Wrote customer service, was told to expect a call from warranty department - 1 week latter no call, just wrote again tonight.

Not my idea of the legendary customer service folks tout about Knight ...

Every time I call their number I get told they are on "off season" hours ... but never got them even when calling at odd hours - and never got a call back. It seems to me there is no one really managing the business.

Spent $900 on this rifle that wont go bang 2 months after purchasing it. I may join you contacting BBB if not resolved soon and write of my experience in my hunting mag subscriptions.

Regards

TheHardWay

Post by TheHardWay » July 27th, 2014, 5:20 pm

I'm with you guys. I can't get in touch with customer service for the life of me. I am wanting to purchase an Ultra Lite rifle and have some questions. I can't get any response, either by email or phone. Makes me wonder if I should start looking at other brands.

GMB54-120

Post by GMB54-120 » July 27th, 2014, 6:03 pm

TheHardWay wrote:I'm with you guys. I can't get in touch with customer service for the life of me. I am wanting to purchase an Ultra Lite rifle and have some questions. I can't get any response, either by email or phone. Makes me wonder if I should start looking at other brands.
Sportsmans Warehouse sells the Ulite for less. ;)

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/spor ... view/false
Green Mountain 54-120 Brush Gun
Elite 45 blued
Original DISC 45 SS
LRH 52cal

TheHardWay

Post by TheHardWay » July 29th, 2014, 8:09 am

GMB54-120 wrote:
TheHardWay wrote:I'm with you guys. I can't get in touch with customer service for the life of me. I am wanting to purchase an Ultra Lite rifle and have some questions. I can't get any response, either by email or phone. Makes me wonder if I should start looking at other brands.
Sportsmans Warehouse sells the Ulite for less. ;)

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/spor ... view/false
Except they are sold out :(

GMB54-120

Post by GMB54-120 » July 29th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Sportsmans Guide has them too but not as cheap

Maybe these guys. https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/hunt ... zzleloader
Green Mountain 54-120 Brush Gun
Elite 45 blued
Original DISC 45 SS
LRH 52cal