Revolution

DiscMan
Re: Revolution

Post by DiscMan » January 21st, 2014, 2:08 pm

Call Knight customer service to purchase

eva552

Post by eva552 » September 22nd, 2014, 2:22 am

Talking about the jammer, i would like to recommend the wmobile phone signal blocker ,this was the good device to use in the daily life,you can have a look at

repfister13

Post by repfister13 » October 23rd, 2014, 10:11 am

Hi all, new poster here. I have always been a fan of Knight rifles, my first being a wolverine and it was a great gun. I purchased a Revolution some years back and had some success with it before I sent in the trigger for the recall upgrade. I didn't hunt with it the next year after getting it back because I had move out of state and it wasn't until a couple yrs ago I was able to pull it out at the family farm to sight it in and take it out again. While sighting it in I had a couple misfires and it appeared the firing pin was not striking the primer hard enough. I bought new primers and hoped that would solve the issue and took it straight out on a hunt. I had a nice 8 point come in to my stand and at only about 40 yds I pulled the trigger and "click"! It misfire and that buck got out of dodge! Upon inspecting the primer, again it looked as though the firing pin was not striking hard enough.
Well I called into Knight hoping they could help me out in some way. They informed me they do not make the gun anymore and they referred me to someone that, I could ship my rifle too, at my own expense to get repaired, at my own expense! I was shocked at the attitude I received from Knight as almost to say, "Hey we don't make that gun anymore, cause we know it has issues, but thanks for the $450 spent on our product." The gun has the Knight name and logo on it and you would think they would stand behind their product.
I think about this now as I'm am going back to the family farm this fall at think it would be nice to have a muzzleloader I could do a little hunting with. It really sucks cause I used to brag about Knight rifles....bummer.
I also wanted to know if any of you had this same issue and have any solutions for this issue?