Why is my knight vision not firing????

deer1stwife2nd
Why is my knight vision not firing????

Post by deer1stwife2nd » November 3rd, 2012, 6:18 pm

Went deer hunting this morning and had a deer walk right into the corn pile, i put the cross hairs on it and pulled the trigger and it clicked, I opened it up and closed it again and did the same thing, (meanwhile the deer looking up at me wondering what the heck I was doing but never took off) i opened it up again put another 209 primer in and pulled the trigger and nothing again..meanwhile again the deer looking up at me after about 15 minutes.. the deer got his belly full and walk on off, leaving me in disbelief wondering what went wrong..it seems like the pin is not hitting the primer..I heard knight is out of buisness, is there any thing that can fix it or do I have to replace the muzzy..love the knight, never had this happen. any help would be greatly appreciated..

knightrider

Re: Why is my knight vision not firing????

Post by knightrider » November 4th, 2012, 8:09 pm

There is a possibility you have a broken firing pin or you are not getting total lockup which would cause hammer to hit slider bar prior to firing pin. You can call Knight and they will get you fixed up, 866.518.4181, hope this helps.