Knight Rifle Stocks

gilawriter
Knight Rifle Stocks

Post by gilawriter » June 13th, 2012, 12:17 am

I have a Knight RMEF 52 Cal rifle with thumbhole stock, which I won several years ago. It is right-handed. I need a left-handed thumbhole replacement stock. Knight is of no help and can't even tell me what the actual model of the rifle is. If their customer service is this poor...how good can their weapons be? Can someone tell me where to get a stock and if this dadgum weapon is a disc rifle or just a regular 209? gilawriter@yahoo.com

coyotewallace

Re: Knight Rifle Stocks

Post by coyotewallace » June 13th, 2012, 4:01 am

can you put some pics up?? sure someone here can help

sabotloader

Re: Knight Rifle Stocks

Post by sabotloader » June 13th, 2012, 9:26 am

gilawriter wrote:I have a Knight RMEF 52 Cal rifle with thumbhole stock, which I won several years ago. It is right-handed. I need a left-handed thumbhole replacement stock. Knight is of no help and can't even tell me what the actual model of the rifle is. If their customer service is this poor...how good can their weapons be? Can someone tell me where to get a stock and if this dadgum weapon is a disc rifle or just a regular 209? gilawriter@yahoo.com
Your RMEF 52 cal is just a Knight DISC Extreme with the RMEF designation attached. As far as the stock goes... Knight did not offer a left hand thumbhole at the time and is just recently starting to offer a left hand TH.

I do have a new regular or you can find a regualr straight sotck to to trade out for the thumbhole. Any Knight DISC stock will work. I would not suggest that you look or get an Original DISC stock as a replacement.

If you want to swap out your TH for a straight I would do that...

This is what the regular straight stock looks like

Keep on Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a blast