Ballistic Program and More

sabotloader
Ballistic Program and More

Post by sabotloader » September 3rd, 2012, 3:45 pm

Some of you know that I have switched Elk bullets this year and moved to the Lehigh .458-305 DOA.

Also a lot of you will know that I have in the past always used the Barnes Ballistic Program to print out ballistic sheets. Well, of course it will not work on a 32-64 bit computer and Barnes has not and does not look like they are going to update it. So I have been in search of a compareable program. I really hate to loose the Barnes program as it is very easy to use and understand plus it has very nice graphics display to show the information.

This morning dinging around with JBM ballistics - I decided to try their calculator to print a ballistic sheet for the is bullet.

http://www.jbmballistics.com/ballistics ... tors.shtml

Also a lot of you will know that I have in the past always used the Barnes Ballistic Program to print out ballistic sheets. Well, of course it will not work on a 32-64 bit computer and Barnes has not and does not look like they are going to update it. So I have been in search of a compareable program. I really hate to loose the Barnes program as it is very easy to use and understand plus it has very nice graphics display to show the information.

This morning dinging around with JBM ballistics - I decided to try their calculator to print a ballistic sheet for the is bullet.

Not really as graphic but seems to work. You do have to plug in more information - but it does provide the necessary information. And it does allow you to plug in and use PBR (Point Blank Range)

Not really as graphic but seems to work. You do have to plug in more information - but it does provide the necessary information.
Keep on Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a blast