HELP !!! ORIGINAL DISC 45 CAL

callman
HELP !!! ORIGINAL DISC 45 CAL

Post by callman » May 7th, 2014, 8:43 am

want to convert it to shoot #11 caps, I would be willing to trade someone the bolt assembly and breech plug or whatever it takes to get it done and add $$ if necessary. Does anyone know anything about this and the twist of the barrel, I bought a breech plug off gunbroker that the guy guaranteed would work and it does screw into the barrel and is threaded for a #11 cap but when u got to cap it there`s not enough room to get the capper in between the bolt and the #11 cap to cap the nipple.

Any Help !!

Also if anyone has the the #11 part that slides into the orange disk I would buy them from u also I didn`t have any come with my gun

a1smokepole

Re: HELP !!! ORIGINAL DISC 45 CAL

Post by a1smokepole » May 9th, 2014, 9:15 am

what our you looking for the bolt for the original disc the breech plug and the # 11 adapter for the orange disc. if so I have all that for your gun and 200 disc. and the 45 cal come in 1-20 twist and 1-30 twist this may help you.http://www.prbullet.com/twist.htm

sourdough44

Post by sourdough44 » May 12th, 2014, 1:01 pm

I may have what you need, I will check. It is a stainless steel insert, that goes in an 'Original' orange disc, the insert holds the #11 cap. This has to be fired in an 'Original bolt setup. I had two of these stainless inserts last I looked. I also had some original breech plugs, maybe a bolt too.

I've not used them, but they would be handy where 209 primers are forbidden.

I checked my stock. I have 2 holders for the #11 cap, about 60 orange 'Original' plastic discs, and one original breech plug. Besides this, you would just need an 'Original' bolt to fire the #11 caps. The 45 and 50 Cal Knights(Extreme, Original, Elite) all take the same breech plugs or bolt assembly. You just have to match the bolt to the breech plug, Extreme/Elite type for the red discs or Original for the orange discs. I sold my last 2 'Original' Knights, one was converted, one was still 'Original', some of my spare parts went with. There should be some original bolts floating around, since many converted to the Extreme type.

callman

Post by callman » May 17th, 2014, 9:08 am

[quote="sourdough44"]I may have what you need, I will check. It is a stainless steel insert, that goes in an 'Original' orange disc, the insert holds the #11 cap. This has to be fired in an 'Original bolt setup. I had two of these stainless inserts last I looked. I also had some original breech plugs, maybe a bolt too.

I've not used them, but they would be handy where 209 primers are forbidden.

I checked my stock. I have 2 holders for the #11 cap, about 60 orange 'Original' plastic discs, and one original breech plug. Besides this, you would just need an 'Original' bolt to fire the #11 caps. The 45 and 50 Cal Knights(Extreme, Original, Elite) all take the same breech plugs or bolt assembly. You just have to match the bolt to the breech plug, Extreme/Elite type for the red discs or Original for the orange discs. I sold my last 2 'Original' Knights, one was converted, one was still 'Original', some of my spare parts went with. There should be some original bolts floating around, since many converted to the Extreme type.[/quote I`d like to have the #11 inserts