INFO ON A LK93

MJC
INFO ON A LK93

Post by MJC » February 9th, 2014, 12:59 pm

I recently purchased a LK-93 Serial Number 453891. It came with no info at all. I'd like to get an owners manual and any other information I can get from you. I don't know what kind of primers to use or if i can upgrade to a 209 type primer or what all is availiable. The gun is black and there is some evidence that someone has had some difficulity removing the breech. Any tips on removing the breech and general up keep would be helpful. My email address is: mjcanal@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

DiscMan

Re: INFO ON A LK93

Post by DiscMan » February 9th, 2014, 6:59 pm

First thing to do is to make sure the gun is unloaded. Then spray some type penetrating oil down the barrel and let it set for several hours. Next I would take the barrel out of the stock and place in a vice. Be sure to protect the barrel. Then use the Knight breech plug tool to remove the breech plug. It sounds like your gun is set up to use number 11 caps. These work very well I like the CCI brand. good luck hope this helps

a1smokepole

Re: INFO ON A LK93

Post by a1smokepole » February 9th, 2014, 7:09 pm

First the breech plug take the gun apart and the trigger off and scope off if you have one. boil yourself so water and put the breech plug end in the boiling water and let it stay for 4 min and tray to remove the breech plug this will do it use a oven met it will be hot. after you get it out use a pitch on your ram rod and put the end of the barrel in the water with soap in it now and run the patch up and do pulling the water up and down the bore to clean out all the old powder and clean the breech plug threads in the bore when you think its clean, clean it again and dry the water out and oil with a good gun oil.